daily adventures

The Daily Adventures and Thoughts of Riley, Kristen, Julia, and Kate

a continuation of http://plumb-diddly-umptious.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 11, 2012

Things I Crave

Things I Crave This Pregnancy and wish I can have 24/7 but rarely do, maybe writing them out will make me feel better....

Hershey's CHOCOLATE - kisses, chocolate bars, and especially Hershey's Drops - how amazing are these!!

SODA - Coke, Sprite, Sunkist - Strawberry and Orange

Juice

Barbecue Pork! - Cafe Rio, Bubba's Smokehouse in La Jolla

Sherbet Ice Cream

Chocolate/Vanilla Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt

Hamburgers fresh off the Barbecue!

Red Robin French Fries

Digornio Pizza...basically any PIZZA!

Chocolate Donuts - basically anything from the bakery

....maybe I should make this my list of No-Nos while losing weight after the baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment