daily adventures

The Daily Adventures and Thoughts of Riley, Kristen, Julia, and Kate

a continuation of http://plumb-diddly-umptious.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

p90x

Alright boys and girls, I decided to start my 5 day a week workout and healthy eating habits on Monday, September 24 since I turned 25 on September 22.  I am hoping to make it well into 2013 without having any dessert, soda, and crap food aka too much cheese.

It is really really hard to find the time to workout.  I usually have three options if one fails I move onto the next 1) During Kate's first nap and have Julia watch a onehour tv show or movie, 2) During Julia's and Kate's afternoon nap if they ever align up, or 3) Right when Riley gets home I can go for a run.

The Pictures below are option 2 - the glorious workout with both of them asleep the entire time!  I can focus on me time.



1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! I normally think of me time as nap time :)

    ReplyDelete